sábado, 17 de enero de 2015

quick moments of joy

long time no write, it is because of being timeless, is not that I have things to tell, I have them by lot, but time will feel my hands like water and it sucks lol

This partio year so beautiful, everything cool, I'm full with documentary cerati, I have little time and even pass whole days against the pc hearing and reading about, yet I lack a lot of work, on the other hand my friends who do not I've seen a lot of strange, worse I'll see my friends from Argentina, I have a wonderful group, with people from Mendoza, santiago del estrero, Cordoba, Bariloche, san juan, quilmes, Buenos Aires ... I have to go , do or do not kill me, good and spor for now is a friend to me in February eh eh eh eh .... and love ?? hahaha love this well, a few days ago finished with juan cristobal, I promised it would be as if I never existed and partly what am doing, but then again, you know I'm never alone, never ....

although I must admit something, the saying, that wise rather than saying "the fate of the ugly pretty want it" Heck it's true, not that I believe the my universe, but I've seen couples of my exs and is as good in tastes nothing written and that deep down I esteem goes up hahaha .... well, like I said when I started the year "new year, new life" and so is and will be, carry so few days and have been so happy, I am very full, satisfied and happy with everything that slowly gives me life, after the year 2014 was shit, really now a great year .... and things do not change, cost me far reaching this and not let him go so easily ....

Life is a wheel of fortune, sometimes you're on top, but nothing on the floor and get back to the heights, you have to learn to live moments and every day ... sometimes it's better to be surprised to be disappointed :)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario