domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2014

The Little Prince

- "I love you" - said the little prince ... - "I love you" - said the rose. - "It's not the same" - answered him ... "Will is taking possession of something, someone is looking in the other that which fills the personal expectations of affection, companionship ... Will is making our what is not ours, it is. take ownership or want something to complete us, because at some point we recognize lacking. Volition is expected, it is sticking to things and people from our needs. then, when we have no reciprocity there is suffering. when "well" loved not for us, we are frustrated and disappointed. If I want someone, I have expectations, I expect something. If the other person does not give me what I expect, I suffer. the problem is that there is a greater likelihood that the other person has other motives, we are all very different. Each human being is a universe. Amar is wanting the best for the other, even if you have very different motivations. Amar is to allow you to be happy, even when the road is different than mine.'s a selfless feeling that arises in donated is given completely from the heart. Therefore, love never will cause suffering. When a person says he has suffered for love, actually suffered for want, not for love. You suffer from addictions. If you really love, you can not suffer, because nothing has waited another. When we love we give without asking anything in return, just for the pure pleasure of giving. But it is also true that this installment, this awareness, selfless, it only gives knowledge. We can only love what we know, because love involves jumping into the void, I entrust my life and soul. And the soul is not compensated. And knowing is just knowing you, your joy, your peace, but also of your anger, your struggles, your error. Because love transcends anger, struggle, and the error is not just for moments of joy. Amar is confident that no matter what you're going to be, not because I owe him anything, not selfish possession, but to be in silent company. Love is knowing that you do not change the time, nor storms, nor my winters. To love is to give you a place in my heart for you to stay as father, mother, brother, son, friend and know that yours is a place for me. Give love not exhaust the love, on the contrary, increases it. The way to give so much love, is to open your heart and be loved. "-" I get it "- said the rose. - "I do not understand it, live it," said the prince.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario