domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2014

tale of goodbye

One morning a young man received a call from his ex-girlfriend, in which he said ... I also felt the same about you last night ... I hope in an hour in the park ... Next to the small lake dock. He put the phone in place and printing was a little scary, as had once dreamed before his ex-girlfriend, with whom he had been on bad terms and bitterness and pride both lost couple communication and friendship. I take a shower, be under and thought about telling her friends that she had called him, but he preferred to leave it in privacy ... Overall, it was time for both to return to cross words, since pride must not be eternal, much less punishment in ... judgment. The young man approached the park, I approached the small dock and sat, watching and thinking it would happen, I would tell your ex girlfriend? I was going to talk about? He watched the people go by and among the people saw it, his ex-girlfriend approached the mysterious ways ... I saw strange, dressed completely different! No frequent wore clothes, now wearing a white dress ... than to see his face a strange pallor, his eyes reflected a deep peace, looked so beautiful, it was like rays of light will flash ...... was wearing spotlessly clean shoes same color dress ..... the attempt to say hello but she told him ... Walk ...
She started the conversation ..... I've known you've been sad and you've had many problems ..... I've dreamed crying ... I've heard screaming outside my house ... And you did not approach because to circumstances, because of stupid pride, I know you did not want to know anything about me ... And do not blame you ... they hurt us too much, we did a lot of damage and we got away. ... I'm not here to argue ... I'm not here to apologize ..... I just came to tell you that although things were not fixed in due time ... I think it's never too late ....... know? Wait until you called me to talk ... But ... your call never came. The wait ... the thought of you ... my appetite Borro ... He stole my sunny days ... and I was winning ... slowly. But keep faith ... and said "the call". ... More ... never did. I do not blame you ... but if you understand. Is what you felt last night ... you know what happened, I also felt at the time, but with much more pain ... Shout your name a thousand times a thousand times ... and shout forgiveness, shame I have not heard ... What a pity that no you called me ... But you know love? I think it is never too late to forgive and if I asked you to come to the park was to give you this ... .She give into his hands a cross, which was a symbol of love of two ... This cross is my body ... this cross it's who I am ... I love you and I want you for the rest conserves your life. ... He was speechless as thick tears rolling down his cheeks. ... People looked at him and pointed him out .... ... someone asked. Young are you okay? And he said ... If that? I see him walking and I see mourn ... Something wrong? .... Nothing, thanks, I'm just talking to her ... The person who retired puzzled wonder of the place ...
The accompany him home to his ex-girlfriend, she asked him to please wait outside and ... she never agreed to wait in the yard ... She stayed 10 minutes waiting ... and did not return suddenly heard voices and saw out of the home to her friends, all with sad face and watery eyes ... I hugged him and said ... we went, we went ....... A strange sensation ran through her body and came running to the house, entered the bedroom of his ex-girlfriend ... It's mom ... she was embracing the body of the girl who in her face a deep sadness ... . The young man with tears and a lump in my throat ... I ask Mrs. ... What happened? Tell me what happened? The doctor says he died of sadness ... She stopped eating ... I stopped laughing ... .No know if the heartbreak away from all ... do not know if guilt made ​​her unhappy ... left you this letter! told him .... he began to read ....
You know love? I also felt the same about you. ... The air begins to miss me, but I can not try to scream, white lights illuminate my bedroom ... I'll forever love .... Thanks for coming to Lake ... thanks for being here ... Although life could not forgive me ... I know now you'll do it in front of me .....
He looked at the body ... And just said to you Forgive me ......

"In love, in friendship ... family ... do not let petty feelings get in our hearts, such as resentment, hatred, pride, anger, etc .... learn to forgive and ask for forgiveness not let tomorrow is too late ... Look into your eyes ... and feel how beautiful it is "live and forgive"

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario