jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2014

5 months beautiful

bathe me recently, take note and take prendi a cigar, it's funny as all that motivates me, even the simplest of life ... 

5 months today to be met with a person who fills my life totally and absolutely, I would feel so lost without it, is the reason for my smile fool, but the person who knows me, looks at me and knows everything about me without issue word of mouth, fills every space of my, even with his bad moments, his anger and all, is the most pure, sweet and honest person, and although I regret every one of his tears that have caused the never been left my hand, this at the time, had the worst and best, and it took five months like we had, is my everything, and yet define what it means to me is even much more important than air and I breathe without the could not live, not could be, me up, makes me grow, make me laugh, supports me in everything but I'm wrong and show me when I do things wrong, honestly it was the best thing that happened to me in years I feel accompanied, full and loved what is most important, for today we have many surprises, many things planned for this day comvertir cloudy day in the most beautiful ... 

I write very little lately, but that's because I learned to summarize the things I had to say, and say Paul, I love you! that's all I need, how to love is defined in many ways, but the love I feel today and these months is the purest I've felt in a long time, thanks chicken for giving me life and happiness and not let me down, you're the most important thing for me is that'll read this, you read all that I do, all the time, and once again I want to leave a lasting without you, would have died, give me life and I dedicate my life to you today, now and forever , I love you!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario