I have tried many ways to get this love in me for you but I failed I've tried to forget in other arms with other kisses but nothing has served to destroy this big love to you I'm sorry. You taught me to love you tell me how to forget you I still love .TE even after everything you did to me. Even after you pretended to love me. After you said love me when everything was a lie.
I want to tell you my love is bigger than my pride and I'll wait if one day want to return.
Some people say that dreams are the truth of the soul and the heart, they are reflected in all our desires, and those that can not comply, they may be right.
Today awake again, still dream of you. I can not strip me of this, but on second thought do not.
At the moment it is the only way to have you by my side. I can not help thinking that just sleep in you have to dream that you are there.
Every night in my dreams, you show up in different ways, sometimes as my love and sometimes as my best friend, but it's always the same person. Actually yet which of the two will choose not to continue dreaming.
It is a very difficult decision because you can add or subtract many things of real importance.
I've noticed that even in my own dreams and sometimes I can not get close to face. This is inexplicable to me, still do not know why. Tonight I'll have to sleep again so that means I'll dream again. How you will appear today?
That alone will I know when I wake up in the morning. Either way you do you'll be there again and I will not know what to do once more.
On one hand I want to forget my love for you, but on the other, I love you more and more.
Ya see with my heart, but it gave me an answer which I do not think I'll answer. We do not know what to do and also not to turn to me for advice ...
My love, you only wish you are well ... you know? Each star appears in the sky is a I love you.
I do not want to leave you, for anything or anyone, I wanna be with you as are the sand and the sea, the sky and every star in it ... We've been through so many things I've learned that I can not be without you, without seeing you, hearing your voice for long.
Do not want to lose you forever, and it's actually a terrible fear that I have. My love, my every words of love are just yours.
You're important to me, as is the air I breathe and the blood that runs through my veins. You are my life, for is you, who gives me reason to exist ...
Now that I've lost, it's like losing my life, and the desire to return love, because I know I could never love another as I love you you.
Do not risk everything for nothing. To achieve a dream you fight and pursued, given dedication and time, and that dream we had to be together ... always had to look after him and keep him alive, with every detail, every gesture, and every action.
Do not open one in this world who loves you like I love you, I assure you.
Nobody has lived and past you, all things for which we have passed. You know it.
Time is my greatest friend, because I'm honest, and I know what I want is you, only you, now and forever. Thanks for teaching me to discover why every human being wants, happiness ...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario