sábado, 20 de junio de 2015

Canciones que hacen llorar

Long distance
Bruno mars
https://youtu.be/Q0Dhcf9hJio

There's only so many songs 
that I can sing to pass the time 
And I'm running out of things to do 
to get you off my mind 
oh 
All I have is this picture in a frame 
That I hold close to see your face every day 

With you is where 
I'd rather be 
But we're stuck where we are 
And it's so hard 
You're so far 
This long distance is killing me 
I wish that you were here with me 
But we're stuck where we are 
And it's so hard 
You're so far 
This long distance is killing me 

It's so hard 
It's so hard 
Where we are 
Where we are 
You're so far 
This long distance is killing me 
It's so hard 
It's so hard 
Where we are 
Where we are 
You're so far 
This long distance is killing me 

Now the minutes 
feel like hours 
And the hours feel like days 
While I'm away 
You know right now 
I can't be home 
But I'm coming home soon 
Coming home soon 

All I have is this picture in a frame 
That I hold close to see your face again 
oh 
With you is where 
I'd rather be 
But we're stuck where we are 
And it's so hard 
You're so far 
This long distance is killing me 
I wish that you were here with me 
But we're stuck where we are 
And it's so hard 
You're so far 
Can you hear me crying? 
oh 
Can you hear me crying? 
oh 
Can you hear me crying? 
oh 

With you is were 
I'd rather be 
But we're stuck where we are 
And it's so hard 
You're so far 
This long distance is killing me 
I wish that you were here with me 
But we're stuck where we are 
And it's so hard 
You're so far 
This long distance is killing me 
It's so hard 
It's so hard 

Where we are 
Where we are 
You're so far 
This long distance is killing me 
It's so hard 
It's so hard 
Where we were 
Where we were 
You're so far 
This long distance is killing me 
There's only so many songs 
That I can sing to pass the time

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario