A million words, they can not do that again and know that you and tried, not a million tears I know because I've cried until I was the soul lágrimas Hasta dried me.
Perhaps the only thing that hurts more to say goodbye is not having had the chance to have said goodbye to you.
Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime. Save the best, forget the rest.
Dream as if you'll live forever and live as if you were to die today.
Memories build a pathway that reaches the heart and gets friends always feel a very close, but in reality they are far away from each other.
Hope you read this completely and not procrastinate and to continue it when you've finished reading it, I hope you understood what I meant you.
This must be one of the things I do in cost and hurt all the time. There are things I thought they would never happen, because I thought I knew a lot about this love. I thought I knew enough to not make mistakes. Surely it is obvious that I have to learn to love in this sometimes experiences do little. One falls again and again in the same games. In the same traps. And worst of all, realize that the one that makes you feel like a fool. I would like to tell you many things. Unfortunately I have nothing more to let my words in an email that neither he nor I understand well that's what happens. Maybe you criticize the media. But the only reason why you could not do otherwise. If perhaps you saw me now understand. I am always advising in all matters of love. I know many different situations. Many who touched me live in me, and situations that made me particularly touching sometimes do not know whether the background, but it was too deep for me. Others that have happened to my friends and never end to amaze me. But today I have to say all those things I told my friends, and even myself. Why not simply have anyone to talk. Maybe pride, and perhaps shame. Obviously it shows me something, I can not hide it. Why for those rare things about life, but I'm never surrounded by my friends. More than ever ask me to spend the last few days. That if I left where the happiness that had not long ago. Where I let my eyes that glow. Where I stopped wanting to hang out with them. I wonder if why was not this time to see you. They are not stupid, they know me. Some enough to realize when I tell them why I also note speech. It pains me to lie when people ask me how are you ?, and I say, well, here I walk. I say with my best face when I can not hide this pain that sometimes I think it might kill me. But much it hurts to know that they realize that it is almost opposite what I say. But those are the rules, and so is sadness. I've always said, I prefer a short, sharp pain, one long and soft. Now all I have to wait until the time comes when everything finally pass back and start again. Maybe a little harder time, because that's what they say, what does not kill you only makes you stronger.
Since reading this I imagine. But make no mistake, being strong does not mean becoming numb or cold. That's become a coward. Which is very different from being strong. I may be many things, but not a coward. I always tell others, Hey? life goes on, the world is spinning, you can not sit there why you're wrong But how hard it is to live when you're tied to something and that you tie it be something you love harder than those with your legs walking. Do you know anything? I think the only way is to leave me this is no lie. I will not come out and say you do not love, why lie. And I think I lied to myself and being with you. And apparently it was. No more lies. No more deceptions. Only the truth. And maybe that is what God wants.
Now things happened the pain is still here, as you said and made your decision, but it was very selfish of you, because just think of your tranquility in your feelings, and do not care what I feel you do not care I love you therefore, I did not care after that I was going to die dolor.Te confess I feel that life is just me, not as out of this, not as sleep without thinking of you, do not know how not to miss so in the end she won, she gets something she does not want but wanting what you want?'re great trophy the big loser, it always has NOTHING ?.
I told the truth maybe too late but I told her I feel better about myself, but you do not believe me that's the truth.
But hey I'm not gonna tell you not strange, because I'm dying to be with you. Nor will I tell you I do not need, because I miss you, and maybe more than ever. I will not say I do not want to call you, because I get nervous every time I have the phone in my hand and my fingers go looking for your number and I freeze the blood to hear the damn operator saying my balance is exhausted. Nor will I tell you I do not want you to call me. Because the first thing I think of when the phone rings is in you. And to lie, if I can not. You can tell me. It's something I can not do. The logic is that it has to say on the contrary to make things a little easier. But there is something more important than my pride, as I promised you. I promised to love you as I breathe. And that I play against now. Why this could leave the easy way of not having promised some things. But I did it. And even though you could remove those promises, I can not. Why I will not give the possibility to tell me: did not keep me down or it never?. Not that I regret. Do not? for nothing. One promising something when you are sure you can perform. And I promised that I would love life, and so I will remember? To be old men, to cherish, till the last of my days. Of all the letters I wrote you and you will never return this is the only one you get because it is the most sincere. But it also hurts me. Because despite everything, the truth hurts. Moreover if you have to imagine it. Worse when you imagine that ends up being true, even when they tell you that you thought were nonsense. Let me tell you something? nonsense sometimes end up being real. And hopefully one day you understand that everything was true that ever lied to you when I told you I loved you and you were the most important to me.
I did not ask you to love me. I did not ask you to love me. I never asked you'll miss me. Only I asked you to be with me, you let me be by your side, you let me love you, take care, I just wanted to be happy with you, just pretending that you will fill the spaces of loneliness that had me, you to fill my sorrows, I did not care live hidden from the others, I did not mind living in this lie that was the cutest and most beautiful lie because I was happy
Forgive me for loving you so much, for having cast slave of my dreams my love of my life, a life that is dying, but that just fulfills the promise to love forever? Because I'm definitely not here, mori, that day to go your room and leave those four walls the happiest moment of my life.
The world I got out of hand and tomorrow I have to go behind him, reach out and put me back in my place and leave some things behind. Among them? You. Actually hurts, give up something you love with all your strength. But maybe it's a necessity. Time will tell. I would not want to do this but I'll just wear something that one day I left it in your hands without you asked me, so I can not blame you, it's my heart. Not that I want dejártelo, and hopefully could be with you forever. But it's like you need some repairs? You know .. As explain .. I need to care a bit for him to recover, to heal and beat again. And back to his old self. I need to put those wings perhaps inadvertently ripped him in an oversight. I need to make him understand that you're not a bad person. I need to explain that the guy we met is hidden behind something that can not be removed. And though I want to go and break it, you can not. I have to remind you that you promised not to hurt you. I can not force you to leave that decision if you want, but inside I have a funny feeling that if you want, why you ever tell me? ?. Love Two words that can not boot from my mind. Two words I can not forget. And I'll never forget. Why beat and were recorded on me, but unfortunately are not willing to face it. the world keeps spinning. Actually, it was a great pleasure to meet you, really. Much love and it was wonderful to have you with me a while.
As ever told you, you make me feel a little girl next to you ?. while the most fortunate and the world big woman. Maybe you did not believe me? I guess you thought it was another lie. Does not matter. You did not have reason to. It's too cute, too sweet to be told that. And those things are as you are afraid. Look, you're going to finish reading these lines and you'll understand that I lie. That was honest and what I feel and what I get up today you can see. What you were seeing without realizing it. Without loving account.
You stayed in some negative details that did not give me a chance to change, to accommodate. But hey, it's what you chose I wish you could see the other side of things. I wish you could. Now I'm talking to what's left of me. There was never told that things you had. Or that you invented yourself why not. Maybe? to find an excuse? It no longer matters, do not worry, does not matter, I will not put here everything you said maybe your? Friends ?? For what? no you'll never understand what you have to understand until a really hurt you, and I hope not to be there when that happens. Now, before I go, if you let me, I want to return some things and maybe stay with a few:
I return you put those thoughts in my head. Also you're going to get. Things that not happened, do not go and neither will happen. I'll stick with what I believe to be true. I'll stick with the facts that you speak for themselves. I return my hopes and plans to present to the kid who had appeared in my life all my friends. I give you back your eyes, the most beautiful I ever had. I stay only with some of your looks. I give back my desire to arrive the night to come see you. I return my dreams to go to lunch together again, you go to find and hold. I return this? Imaginary encounter? I always had. I give back my plans for when you were here sharing much of what I had for you, when you could not really understand that my life is here, not elsewhere. I'll take the first time I met you, of course, a very special day. Maybe someday you'll know why. I return my thoughts? I'll see it or not, this time? when going to your room. I'd go with your offensive words that made me laugh and cheer, and you thought that I thought were insulted by the way you express them. I'll take those farewells that lasted until dawn and perhaps in the background wanted with all his heart that Dawn did not want to go I'll take those long, beautiful moments that sometimes left me gasping for air. I give back my desire to someday help you with what you asked. Also I give you all that time I saved up to do so. I return the few stories I told you while it seemed that you were not listening or elsewhere. I give back the tears that I did not cry while you went away. I let a song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpaQbXAi_Ws
I let my desire to be happy. I leave my prayer to God for another or maybe she can see you as I see you and love you as you deserve, and that can make you happy. I leave I always wanted a shout before you drop: TE AMO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡. In all my voice is ringing in each star. I leave my friendship, the kind that I do not think you are, tell me what you say. I let my desire to take care of. I let my jealousy, jealous fools who were not of distrust. Jealousy you failed to understand that, then do not causabas the aguantabas.
I leave all the tears I shed while writing these lines. I let my shortness of breath, pain in this moment I feel, pain. My courage. Everything I leave you here. And I'll take what he can not stop dreaming in my soul, two words: I LOVE YOU ?, ever really told me.
It seems that after all these tears I'm a little better ?. I felt the need to write all this and that EMAIL was dedicated to you. At the end you are happy and that makes me enormously? Although not by me. I Love You.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario